Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Birthday

It's official. I am 42 years old. Feeling really old. Starting hot flashes...honestly! Aches and pains and just feeling rather frumpy. Going to try to stay out of the birthday funk I find myself falling into. I share my birthday with my mother-in-law (God rest her soul), Helen Chiesa (a friend of my grandmother's who died a few years ago), former co-worker Charlotte Austin, J.K. Rowling (author), and HARRY POTTER! Harry's 17 years old today. I could be his mother. (UGH!) Here's to the best Leo's in the world! It's also a full moon...freaky.

Thanks to all who have remembered my birthday and know how special I think birthdays are. (At least mine is!) Thanks for making up for my husband who will forget and then run to Kroger to buy me a mushy card. I have no plans for the day, but hope to talk Ben into going out to lunch and a movie since Alan's working.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Snap....your b-day wasn't on my google calender so I missed it. Note to self, put birthdays on google calender. HAPPY BIRTHDAY...UM...yesterday. My bad!

Anonymous said...

Cyndi---
Happy Birthday!!(a day late!) Hope it was a good one!!!
Love,
Kristen