Monday, July 2, 2007

Scrapping Maniac

I have been in scrapping mode lately. One of the great things about being off summer break is catching up on unfinished projects: quilting, sewing, reading, and scrapbooking. I set up my craft area in the family room facing the TV. I have completed 26 pages so far! Now that's for things from Oct. 06 to present. Still not done. And I would need a whole year's sabbatical to work on the years before. Heck, I need to just organize my pictures so I have them all in one place! I am now taking a break from scrapping to work on a sewing project for Stitches. I'd like to have it done for Saturday when I work so then I can focus again on scrapping (I'd like to do our Disney trip from 3 years ago!) and reading the new Stephanie Plum novel Lean Mean Thirteen which I have from the library. Okay, off to sew!

No comments: