Friday, July 27, 2007

Lost MP3, The Wiz, and The Creation Museum

Okay, lost my MP3 player. SO BUMMED. I had it on Saturday morning. It was in the van. I wound the headphones around it, and set it down. It's the last I saw of it. Two things could have happened: it fell out of the van when I dropped Colin off at the outlet mall or it fell into the garbage bag I threw into the garbage can at the outlet mall. Either way, never to be seen again. I did go back to the outlet and inquired about it. Even looked in the trash can, but it had been emptied. I know that if it dropped out of the van, someone picked it up and has a really nice MP3 player in a nice case with really nice headphones with some really great Christian music (Jeremy Camp, Steven Curtis Chapman, Amy Grant, Godspell) and podcasts. Maybe it's a God thing, it might bring someone to the Lord. Now I am lost without it! I won't be able to replace it until the Lumina sells.

Ben and I are going to see The Wiz tonight. It should be good! Ease on down, ease on down the road!

We were supposed to go to the Creation Museum tomorrow. My sister-in-law's mother-in-law's church is going, and we were going to tag along. My friend, Jodi, told me that there has been an average of a 3 hour wait on weekends. I hate crowds! So I have decided not to go with them and go during the week when it's not so crowded. I can't wait to see it, though.

No comments: