Friday, February 23, 2007

I've Been Tagged

Okay, so I was apparently "tagged" on Jodi's blog. And I am supposed to share 4 obscure things about myself, post them on my blog, then tag others who have a blog. Well, you see, Jodi, no one reads my blog, and I don't know anyone who has a blog, so there's really no reason for doing this. But I'll do it anyway, just for you.

1. I changed the spelling of my name from Cindy to Cyndi the summer between 8th and 9th grades.

2. I lived in Charleston, Illinois, for only 9 months, from September 1978 - June 1979.

3. I blew up my first car, a Mazda RX2, by not putting a stupid 50 cent bottle of oil in it before traveling from Alan's parents' in Cambridge, OH, to Pittsburgh.

4. I didn't go to prom...instead my friend Chris and I went to see a movie then got drunk on champagne in my bedroom. It's one of only a handful of hangovers I have had.

5. I loved Donny Osmond and was going to marry him, even though he was 8 years older than me. I soon lost interest in him when he got too old for me and moved on to greener pastures (Leif Garrett and Shaun Cassidy...) Now I wish I had married him. He's hot. Did you see "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat?"

No comments: