Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Beanie Baby Love


As much as I love Buckeye, our new dog, he does have issues. One is stuffed animals, mainly Beanie Babies. Okay, so I have a house full of boys...they were into Beanie Babies at one point and still can't bear to part with any (they don't know that I am getting rid of the non-Ty beanies little by little). Most of them are in a pocket beanie baby holder on Colin's door. I have been finding beanies all over the house lately. Apparently Buckeye has been getting them OUT of the pockets! Alan took this picture a few days ago, I just found it on the camera. It is so dang cute! I fear there will be plastic beans all over the floor, so I am trying to take the animals away when I can, but who can resist this? I also promised Ben I'd take the Polar Bear Club picture off the blog. I am not actually taking it off, just moving it down...

The snow day is over, and we have hour delays tomorrow. It was good while it lasted!

No comments: