Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Cricut Love


I jumped BIG TIME onto the Cricut (pronounced cricket...at first I was calling it "cry-cut") bandwagon thanks to Janel. It's all your fault, Janel! It's the coolest machine...it's a die cutter extraordinare! And I just HAD to have a dust cover for it! I was able to get a pattern from someone on the Cricut message board, adapted it a bit, and viola! I have a cute dust cover for my Cricut! Don't worry, Janel, you're getting on for your birthday...pick your colors!

So happy for the second snow day today. Got the Cricut cover made, two samples for Stitches, and even some laundry done! Now I am off to make Valentine treat bags for Ben's belated Valentine party tomorrow (unless school is canceled) and I'm gonna use the Cricut!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

~Jeri~ said...

Your dust cover looks awesome! Seen your addy in your pm ya sent and thought I'd be nosey..lol Love all the pictures, beautiful family! Take care!