Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Faithbuilders

Last March I went to a Faithbuilders conference with my friends Janel and Joni. It was a wonderful experience. How I wish I could be so eloquent as the women who spoke to us that day. They now have a podcast! http://thefaithbuilders.net/podcasts.htm It's another must-have podcast I will listen to. I have no idea of what's going on in the world because I am too busy listening to my podcasts in my car (through the cassette player, not the earphones!) I also get devotionals sent to me that are written by the girls who founded Faithbuilders. It's amazing how they can be speaking directly to me! I hope you check them out at www. thefaithbuilders.net.

This is a crazy week, with something going on everyday: before school, after school, evening, even lunch time meetings. This weekend will be busy with basketball, pinewood derby, and relaxing at Janel's scrapbooking. I can't wait!

I am off to do my last day for Week 3 of my Beth Moore study: Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy. You should be proud- I am keeping up with homework!

No comments: