Friday, October 26, 2007

Update on life

What a crazy week. What an end to a crazy week. Full moon out there. Can you see it? More importantly FEEL it? Anyone who is in the education (medical also) field knows how CRAZY things are during a full moon! The kids were crazy this week. It didn't help that my partner was gone T-F for a funeral. We have a really good team, and when a sub comes in it's never the same, and pretty much overwhelming for the teacher not absent (not to mention the attendants who do so much already...) I pretty much got no break at all this week, since I was going both Gail's and my work. So the week's over, and hopefully everything will be back to normal on Monday. Normal? What's normal? Halloween is on Wed, Beggar's Night in Middletown is on Tuesday, so the week is pretty much shot. So let's see, Colin has one more soccer game tomorrow. Was 3 PM, now 4:30. That's good, because he decides today that he wants to try out for Select (travel) soccer and try-outs are tomorrow at 2 PM and Sunday morning! He's currently running in the annual Run Like Hell 5K race for Cystic Fybrosis with a friend. Cool, running at night in a full moon! Many people wear costumes, but he opted for running clothes. He'll get home late, but he'll hopefully be able to recharge before tryouts, then an hour and a half game tomorrow (for recreational soccer.) Tomorrow afternoon is also the Eagles' kid party, and somehow Alan's in charge. Not doing that again, I told him, so I didn't! I'll run Colin around and he can do Ben. Then Ben has a birthday party at 4-6, then he and I will be going to a Spook-o-Ree at Cub World with some friends from scouts. And somewhere in there I need to do umpteen loads of laundry, finish up the popcorn orders for scouts, finish a baby gift, and watch the Steelers beat the Bengals on Sunday! What joy! I need a drink! Oh, and Alan has yet another cockamamie (sp?) idea to be a Blue Man for Halloween, and guess who gets to apply his blueness????? Like I have nothing better to do then smear blue grease paint all over him. Good thing, though: Steven Curtis Chapman's CD was delivered to my door on Wednesday! It's so good! I'll leave you to listen to "Dance with Cinderella," a Butterfly Kisses kind of song.

No comments: