Sunday, October 7, 2007

Unexpected turn of events


I tried to catch up on iTunes today. Trying to get the podcasts I missed this last week. If you read this regularly, you know that I love to listen to the Rosary Army. Greg and Jennifer announced their pregnancy a few weeks ago (right after their discussion on Natural Family Planning!) and today's podcast they announced her miscarriage. Oh, so sad! My heart breaks for them as well as for my family members and friends who have also dealt with this terrible tragedy. They have 4 boys, Sam, Walt, Ben, and Tommy. Please say a prayer for them as they go through this tough time. They podcasted about it so honestly and beautifully. If you have a chance to listen to it, go to http://www.rosaryarmy.com/ and click on the link for "Unexpected turn of events" podcast on the right hand side, or go to iTunes, search for Rosary Army, then click "get" for #181 Unexpected turn of events.

No comments: