Friday, August 31, 2007

Back to school



I can't believe it. Summer is over. Notice how dark Colin's picture is? It's because it's freakin' dark outside at 6:15 AM when he has to catch the bus. It's going to be an interesting year. I am not used to having homework- I usually do everything at school in between classes and after school. This year with the levy failing, I have to get to school at 7 AM, 45 minutes before the bell (get a bit done then) , then have back-to-back 2.5 hour sessions, then get kicked out of the building 30 minutes later. Needless to say I am having to take a lot of work home. Good thing is that I am home earlier, bad thing is that I have to spend home-time doing school work. It's been a while since I have had to do that. We'd better pass this levy in November. They have also decided that 16 kids in each class isn't enough, so now we will have 20 preschoolers in each session, with 8 of them being special needs. It's going to be a busy but good year. (I hope!)

No comments: