Thursday, April 12, 2007

Nicole C Mullen


I went to see Christian singer Nicole C. Mullen tonight with Janel and Jodi. WAKW and Tri County Assembly of God church put on a free concert to promote her new CD. To quote Jodi, the concert was "OFF THE HOOK!" That girl is talented! She can sing! She was born and raised in Cincinnati but now lives in Nashville (of course, when you make it big in the industry you have to move to TN to rub elbows with the big guys!) I also saw a student of mine, Jas'Marie, who was separated from her family. Her face was so cute when she recognized me. Then she asked, "Where's Miss Gail?" She must think we do everything together! Anyway, if you have a chance to listen to Nicole C. Mullen, you have to listen to "Redeemer." It will bring you to tears, like it did tonight for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for Nicole C. Mullen fans:
http://nicole-c-mullen-sharecroppers-seed-vol-1.info/

CeCeNicole said...

Hey I was also at that concert. It was awesome.