Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Coincidence? I think not!

Okay, so last week I am at my favorite hot-spot, the library, when I come across the sountrack for Godspell in the CD section. One of my favorite musicals from the 70s. Learned a lot about Jesus' last days on earth through some really cool music. Even acted out the play in Carol Sharron's basement...we took turned playing Jesus hanging on the chainlink fence. Anyway, I pick it up, listen to it, and rip it onto my computer so I could put it on my MP3 player. Kind of addicted to it, listening to it everywhere. I email my sisters to ask if they'd be interested in a copy of the CD. Yes, they would! Fast forward a few days. My brother, Brian, is in town for a few days. We're sitting eating dinner when he says, "Guess what CD I bought this week? Godspell! I haven't heard it in ages!" Wow, that was definitely an HG thing (Holy Ghost thing...thanks to Jodi for the terminology!) So to prove that I wasn't joking, I brought out my CD player and proved that the CD was in the player. Wow, God works in mysterious ways. I am thinking it's not a coincidence but a God thing.

No comments: